Wednesday, April 14, 2010

2010 Goody's Fast Relief 500 Starting Grid

SPOILER ALERT! Since qualifying was rained-out for nascar's 2010 debut of the rear spoiler, I was not quite able to get screenshots of the entire field, specifically for #7-R. Gordon, #9-Kahne, #35-Sauter, #66-Blaney, #78-Smith, and #90-Mears. I would like to thank the SPEED crew for following a vast majority of the field during Friday's lone practice session; it was a huge help toward making today's grid. I used pictures from CIA Stock Photography for the #9 and #90; for the others I had to re-use pictures of cars with the old rear wing. By Phoenix, I'll have pictures of all the teams with the rear spoiler as BSGN waves "bye-bye" to the wing!

Related : ±1±: Discount Cheap Wholesale iP0Ds for Sale !# Coaches Shirts Free Shipping ! Label Maker Review ! Bb Guns Free Shipping








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。